Friday, July 2, 2010

Michigan

Dear Sammers,

We are having so much fun visiting family here in Michigan. We just spent an entire week at Aunt Lisa's and Uncle Adam's. You loved playing with your cousins, and they so much loved playing with you. Despite all the sunscreen, you're bronzing up like the bathing beauty that you are and you've just been really happy here. That makes me happy. Like, sincerely, deep to the marrow in the bones happy.

I love that you love playing in the yard.
I love that you have been wearing your bathingsuit a lot.
I love that you have been opening and closing doors here with such joy and gusto!
I love that you turned four while we were in Michigan.
I love that you were introduced by Callie individually to all the goats at Domino's Farm.
I love that you haven't had a seizure even though you woke up all stuffed up.
I love that you are my little baby girl.

No matter how old you are, you'll always be my baby girl.

I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails