Thursday, June 23, 2011

5 Years

Oh how quickly 5 years pass by.  Today, Samantha, you are 5 years old.  FIVE years old.  That's incredible to me.  Today you giggled and smiled as you pushed the bowling ball down the little ramp.  I hope I never forget that.  You loved it.  Today you smiled every single time one of your cousins came up and said, "Happy Birthday Sammy."  You know it's your birthday.  You must.  Because there is this light in your eyes today.  You are beautiful.  You are smart.  And every day I feel more and more blessed that you are mine...that I am your mommy.  I love you baby girl.  You have expanded my heart more than I thought possible.  I hope you have a fabulous rest of your birthday and today, as you are surrounded by all of your family (from my side), understand how much we love you.  We all love you so much.

xoxo,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails