Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sandwich, Massachusettes

My mind is spinning with thoughts and I don't feel tired (though I really should be at this time of night). I'm thinking about Samantha a lot tonight...I'm thinking about Callie a lot tonight...and I'm thinking about our #3 child who we will one day, some day, adopt in the near (?) future -- a lot. To numb my mind a little bit, I looked at my site meter and find that someone looked at this blog from Sandwich, MA! Sandwich. Now if that isn't the coolest city, I don't know what is. So, Mr. or Ms. Sandwich, MA, friend -- can I call you friend? -- if you ever come back, know that you have helped me go to sleep tonight, because after stumbling across that, I feel surprisingly satisfied.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails