Friday, May 13, 2011

In the Mouth

I came across this old picture today.  This was last Christmas.  Oh, Sammy.  She used to love this window shade...not because it kept the sun from her eyes, but because it was a great toy.  She'd pull it and hit it back and forth...and on this day, she found it to be a nice chew toy.  Great. 

Lately Samantha has been chewing on her fingers a ton.  I'm not exactly sure why she has reverted back to chewing her fingers, but I hate it.  I really do.  The tips of her fingers are getting dry -- from always being wet (strange if you take the time to think about it).  She is approaching the big #5 birthday, so it was suggested to me that her 5 year old molars may be coming in.  Maybe.  But whatever.  She's still my cutie patootie with a tiny little bootie.  I love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails