Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleeping

Dear Sweet Samantha,

Oh how I wish I didn't have to wake you up this morning. I mean, let's get things straight...you woke me up, but then you fell back asleep on the couch as I held you, like you do every morning (alternating days with Daddy). But today, you curled up in such a strange position. Hey, whatever works. But then I had to wake you up for therapy. I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to because you were so soundly asleep -- so peaceful.

But, I'll have to do it again tomorrow. Here's my apology in advanced.

Love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate having to wake them for things like this! I love that you snuggle on the couch every morning. Peanut goes to sleep snuggled against one of us on the couch every night! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails