Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do You Know?

Sammer,

Do you know how much I love you? I sure hope so. Tonight, you were such a sweetheart, I just kept thinking, "I love you so much. I just love you so so much." You were a little fussy, so I decided a bath was in order. It has always worked for you. Even as an infant...when you were crying non-stop for the first 6 months of your life ~ that was a real dirty thing you did little girl -- not fun indeed ~ a bath would help you calm down. Needless to say, you had a lot of baths. And tonight was no different; the bath calmed you down. You played. You splashed. You talked up a storm! And then after you got out, you played a little more. About 1/2 hour later, I picked you up, getting ready to put your evening casts on, and you were out...like a light! You fell asleep in a manner of minutes, all curled up into my chest. When you are like that, all curled up into me and calmly sleeping...I could hold you forever like that.

No matter the package you came down here in, you are a pure angel.

I love you so much. I just love you so so much.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails