Friday, September 3, 2010

Rylee's: The Reason to Snack

Ok, if I had my own chip company, I would totally do this...but alas, I do not. But luckily Rylee's family does. Rylee is a little girl, born with microcephaly. Her family created Rylee's Snacks and I'm so excited about this that I'm about to run to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's to find out how to talk to their buyers and get Rylee's Snacks into their stores! Rylee's Snacks are kettle chips made preservative free, and all that other good stuff, and part of the proceeds go to the Foundation for Children with Microcephaly! How cool is that?!

I've always had a desire to do something really big for FCM...to raise awareness, to raise money, to...I don't know...make kettle chips and sell them to the world! I'm so excited for this family and for the larger-than-we-think "micro" community.

Hip hip hooray!

Read the article on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails